Exchange and Returns:
- You can return your garments within 14 days
- Once you have exceeded the return period of 14 days, we will only be accepting an exchange
- Exchanges are accepted 30 days from placing the order
- The garment you wish to return needs to be unworn and contain all the original packaging
- The garment cannot be washed or dry-cleaned
- Please contact us at [email protected], and you will be provided with a prepaid return label
- If you opt for an exchange, we will post the new garment to you free of charge
- It can take up to 14 days to process your return
- You will receive a confirmation email once your request is processed
Our standard returns policy for any product bought from our website applies within 14 days from the delivery day of your item(s).
If the item is unused, in its original packaging and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, we will offer an exchange or a full refund. (Subject to if the garments are returned within the designated 14-day period.)
We advise you to try the garment on to ensure correct sizing. Please make sure that you are not wearing any makeup, perfume or body lotion when trying on the garment. Repeatedly worn garments will not be accepted for either a return or an exchange.
How to exchange garments?
If you wish to exchange the garment, please contact us at [email protected], and you will be provided with a prepaid return label and please enclose details of the new garment that you would like to exchange for.
Should you request to exchange your item for a garment of the same price, we will post it when receiving the unwanted item.
If your requested garment has a different price, we will contact you to collect or refund the remaining balance from/to you.
The exchanged item(s) will be posted using the 5+ working days delivery service, free of charge once your return is processed.
How to return garments?
Please contact us at [email protected], and you will be provided with a prepaid return label.
Due to the medical nature of our products, for health and safety reasons, any garments worn post-surgery cannot be returned. Please do not return used garments as we are not obligated to accept these items, and they will be returned to you.
Returned products must be:
In their original packaging - not damaged, altered, worn, washed, or dry cleaned.
They must be folded and in their original plastic bag with the barcode and description of the product.
Please make sure that you are not wearing any makeup, perfume or body lotion when trying the garment on.
When do you get your money back?
Once the products have been received, they will be examined, and if they meet all the conditions, we will issue a refund within 14 days from the date of postage.
Please note that we are not obligated in any way to issue a refund before the goods have been returned, or evidence of goods being returned has been provided. We will refund your money to the same form of payment used during the purchase.