- The bra is made from cotton, a pleasant material that provides comfort for your skin
- The breast band is made of a breathable material from lightweight rubber and with a Velcro fastener above the breast
- Material composition of the bra: 58 % COTTON, 25 % POLYAMIDE, 14 % ELASTANE, 3 % POLYESTER
- Material composition of the breast band:
- White colour: 35 % POLYAMIDE, 35 % POLYESTER, 19 % COTTON, 11 % ELASTANE
- Black colour: 48 % POLYESTER, 21 % POLYAMIDE, 20 % COTTON, 11 % ELASTANE
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bra. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
CertificationWe pay attention to detail and each stage of production meets all the required standards. It's important to us, to carefully select the components and materials we use, meaning we have a personal connection to each garment we produce. The materials we use for LIPOELASTIC® Post-Surgical Compression Garments come exclusively from the European Union and each piece is manually inspected for output.
LIPOELASTIC® products are medical devices awarded with the OEKO-TEX® STANDART 100 certificate, 02.0.8039 Hohenstein HTTI, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.).
Labels are stitched on the outside to avoid skin irritation or any discomfort.